Acne Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for acne which are simple to follow and easy to use. Some of the popular home remedies for acne which have been used since a very long time and have proved to be effective in many cases are:
1. One of the most effective home remedies for acne is the use of garlic. All you need to do is take some garlic cloves and make them into a paste. Now rub this raw garlic paste on the affected area several times in a day. Or you can even try consuming three raw garlic cloves every day for a month. This will help in purifying the blood and will prevent acne from happening.
2. Toothpaste is also considered to be one of the efficient home remedies for acne. Just wash your skin with water and then after drying it apply a small amount of toothpaste on the affected area.
3. Salt can also be used to treat acne. Take some regular salt and crush them into a fine powder. Now mix little amount of water with this salt and apply it on the affected area and wait for half an hour. Or you can even try using another method by taking a cup of water and then adding few spoons of salt in it. Now take a clean cloth and soak it in this water. Place this cloth on your affected area for five to ten minutes.
4. Tomatoes can also prove to be very beneficial in getting rid of acne. All you have to do is take some ripe tomatoes and make them into a paste. Now apply this paste on the affected area and wait for an hour. Later wash with water.
5. Take some fine oatmeal and mix it with natural yogurt to make a paste. Apply this mixture to the affected area and allow it to dry. Now wash with lukewarm water and then with the help of towel pat it dry.
6. Just before going to sleep take some cinnamon powder and mix it with honey. Now apply this paste on your pimples and leave it for the whole night. Next morning wash it with warm water. Repeat this process two times in a week.
7. Take some cucumber and grate it. Apply this grated cucumber on the affected region of your skin and wait for fifteen to twenty minutes. Later wash with regular water. This home remedy is very effective in preventing pimples and blackheads from happening.
The above mentioned home remedies for acne are some of the most effective home remedies which are safe to use and simple to follow.
Read about Home Remedies for Acne. -- Also know Home Remedies for Amenorrhoea. Read about Home Remedies for Armpit Sweating. Source: http://www.articletrader.com