Sunday, January 6, 2013

How to Grow Your Hair Naturally



Trust me, I am speaking from personal experience. About three years ago, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Unfortunately, one of the side effects of my medications and chemotherapy was hair loss and balding. Devastated by having patches of hair on my head, during recovery, I did what most people do---I bought wigs. At first, the wigs seemed like a perfect solution. But, they were really a cover up. Moreover, my niece would scream when she saw me because she couldn't recognize me with my "new wig." So, I begin using hair loss products in hopes to regrow my hair. Unfortunately, this was another unsuccessful venture. Rogaine. DHT Blockers. Minoxidil. All of these products failed to perform what they promised. Further, I spend hundreds of dollars on Minoxidil every month, only to have no hair growth and a sore scalp. Frustrated, I decided that there had to be a method or some natural product available that would grow my hair, stop my shedding, and stop my balding. Believe it or not, I found one. However, there are some things you need to know about hair loss before I tell you what worked for me.

What Causes Hair Loss?
Hair loss, shedding, and balding occurs for several reasons. They may occur because of heredity, diet, lifestyle choices, or prescribed medications. Even your hair care products and styling techniques may be facilitating your hair loss or stunting your hair growth. If you are like me, a combination of these factors may be retarding your hair growth. If your diet is laden with fats, alcohol, sugars, and junk foods, you are actually inhibiting your hair's ability to grow. If you buy most, if not all, of your hair care products from traditional stores, you are most likely buying a hair-damaging useless product. Most hair care products, including most of those that claim to be "all-natural," contain synthetic emulsifiers and harsh detergents, such as Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Phosphates, and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Unfortunately, these products are loaded with toxins and chemicals that actually dry and strip your hair of vital nutrients it needs to grow.

How to Grow Your Hair, Stop Balding, and Stop Hair Loss?
You have to attack hair loss on the inside and the outside. A great hair growth regimen has three necessary components: a healthy eating plan, substantial water intake, and a high quality hair growth and hair care product.

Step One: A Healthy Hair Eating Plan
Your hair is all protein. Thus, you need a protein rich diet, chocked fill of B Vitamins and other hair-strengthening nutrients. Increase your intake of fish. It is full of healthy proteins and essential fatty acids and natural oils your hair needs. In addition, drink a protein supplement or shake everyday. If you follow this plan, not only will your hair grow, but you will also lose weight. That is, of course, if you lay off the junk food. Remember, I warned you too much junk food above.

Step Two: Drink Water
Eight to ten glasses of water is an absolute requirement. Drinking water
flushes your body of toxins, chemicals, and impurities that stifle your hair growth and disrupt your hormone and enzyme imbalances. Water also transports the important nutrients your body needs throughout your body. Hate drinking water? Add lemon and Splenda to have a healthy, tasty alternative.

Step Three: Buy a High Quality Hair Growth Product
I suggest you go all-natural. Unnatural hair care products are a no-no for someone who wants long-lasting, healthy hair growth. Find a hair growth product that contains powerful essential oils, natural herbs, and vitamin rich nutrients your hair needs to survive. Look for products with ingredients such as: Aloe Vera, Citrus Fruits, Jojoba, Rosemary, and Sage. Make sure you stray away from all natural products that use natural extracts. Extracts are not as powerful as essentials oils. They are a cheap substitute for the real thing. Although there are several natural hair care products on the market, not all hair growth products are created equal. Make sure you read the fine print. Most "natural" products still contain phosphates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petroleum, mineral oil, and other lab created humectants that ultimately damage your hair. My advice---if you can't read the ingredients, don't buy the product. When I was searching for a natural hair growth product, I found one really great buy, Beauty 4 Ashes Super Hair Growth System. Finding this company took me awhile; but Beauty 4 Ashes pretty much gives you everything you need to make your hair grow.

Source: Articlealley, + Animesh Pal