Don't panic! it will only worsen the situation. It is indeed too hard too stay calm when you happen to face these kind of incident. Actually, there is nothing to worry about unless you have serious illness such as heart disease. This alarming symptom are part only of non-life threatening condition called Hyperventilation. It happens due to over breathing. When people are frightened or anxious they tend to draw volume of carbon dioxide.Insufficient blood supply to the brain will result to dizziness or numbness as a result you will hyperventilate.
Apple Ipod & Accessories
Here are some few tips to catch your breath:
- Stay calm don't panic.
- Find a paper bag then breathe into it calmly. Caution! do not use plastic bag this will cause suffocation.
- Reduce stimulants
- Choose your friends to talk to.
- Proper diet and sleep
- Avoid physical and mental stress
- Seek assurance that you do not have serious illness. Consult your physician.
- Live normal avoid worrying about you hyperventilation. It's not serious anyway.
- Focus on something else that you enjoy.
Get Paid Sharing Your Links
Post in on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, websites,
forums or any other social networking websites,
and make money every time someone clicks on it!