Causes of Cirrhosis: -
• Chronic viral infections of the liver (hepatitis types B, C, and D; Hepatitis D is extremely rare).
• The hepatitis C virus is a liver infection that is spread by contact with an infected person blood. Chronic hepatitis C causes inflammation and damage to the liver over time that can lead to cirrhosis.
• Glycogen storage diseases in which the body is unable to process glycogen a form of sugar that is converted to glucose and serves as a source of energy for the body.
• Drugs, toxins, and infections - Other causes of cirrhosis include drug reactions, prolonged exposure to toxic chemicals, parasitic infections, and repeated bouts of heart failure with liver congestion.
• Budd- Chiari syndrome, which is caused by blood clots blocking the veins carrying blood from the liver.
Herbs for cirrhosis of liver: -
• Eclipta Alba is one of the most effective herb and available in the herbal shop. Get a 1 tsp of honey with same quantity of Eclipta alba. This total mixture is taken 3 times in a day for at least 25 days.
• If you are allergic any product then you doesn't use it.
• Provide a mixture of Alfalfa, Blue Flag, Dandelion, Fennel, Fenugreek, Rosehips, St Mary's Thistle and Oak and Wild Oat in the Bach Flower remedies. Now take this mixture to patients.
• Chinese herbs are used to help cleanse as well as makes stronger the liver and linked organs.
• Take an herbal products are Amanita mushrooms, Chaparral, Comfrey, Germander, Pennyroyal oil.
Home Remedies for Cirrhosis: -
• Consumption of buttermilk with some roasted cumin seeds sprinkled over it is one of the easiest and effective treatments for liver cirrhosis.
• Papaya seeds also work effectively in curing liver cirrhosis. Grind some papaya seed. Once a powdery substance is formed, add 10 drops of lime juice. Intake this for about one to two times a day for about a month.
• Drink butter milk by adding one pinch of roasted alum for two to three times in a day. This is highly effective for treatment of liver.
• Take lemon water by adding a pinch of salt daily three times for three weeks. It is very helpful remedy for liver damage.
• Make a juice from the herb trailing ecliptic. Mix one tea spoon of juice with one tea spoon of honey and consume this mixture thrice a day. This is one of the effective treatments for this disease.
You may be interested in reading Home Remedies for Cirrhosis and Home Remedies for Cold Sores. Also visit more on Home Remedies for Liver Care
Source: Dr. Mital John, Articlealley