When we talk about body care then we think of caring our face, hands, feet, arms, kegs and back but we generally neglect the most prominent part of our body that are lips. The pink, soft and healthy lips change your personality and you do not need anything extra to make these look beautiful. All you need is to care for your lips for the natural appeal.
Causes of the Chapped and Dry Lips
- Smoking and Drinking.
- Over exposure to Sunlight.
- Less consumption of water.
- Lack of Vitamin A, B and C.
- Any kind of skin disorder.
- Deficiency of riboflavin.
- Expired and allergic cosmetic products.
- Dry lips.
- Pain in the lip because of dryness.
- Excessive dryness can lead to the bleeding as well.
Lip Care Tips
- If you are drink alcohol, coffee and tea in excess and suffering from chapped and dry lips then it is the time to cut down the intake of these.
- Massage you lips daily with the almond oil or olive oil.
- You can also apply butter or milk cream before going to be daily. This will smoothen and provide softness to the lips.
- If not butter or milk cream then buy the branded lip balm and apply this regularly.
- Do not pull the dry flakes from your lips. But instead of this make the granular paste of sugar in olive oil. Massage this on your lips. It will have exfoliating affect and will remove the dead and dry skin.
- Drink sufficient amount of water to supple your lips.
- Take vitamin E supplements if necessary for soft and supple skin.
- Try lip balm with SPF if you are exposed to UV rays of the Sunlight for a longer period of time.
- Honey is the natural moisturizer. You can apply honey on your lips and wash it after some time with water.
- Rub lemon juice to remove darkness of the lips.
More Ayurvedic Lip Care Tips [http://www.ayurveda-herbal-remedy.com/ayurvedic-tips/pink-lips.html]
If you are looking for more ayurvedic tips on skin care, women health, men's health and child care then visit us at [http://www.ayurveda-herbal-remedy.com/]
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=R_Oberoi
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4802560